The year 1963 marks an important moment in Precision Bass history, because that's when a comfortable new round-laminated rosewood fingerboard first appeared on the bass that started it all. That's here on the new American Vintage '63 Precision Bass, which evokes that year's model with other authentic features.
- A slightly wider "C"-shaped maple neck, clay-colored dot position inlays
- Three-ply mint green pickguard (four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard on 3-Color Sunburst
- New American Vintage '63 split single-coil pickup
- Lower-mounted finger rest
- Vintage-style bridge with threaded steel "barrel" saddles
- Flat-top knurled chrome control knobs
- Reverse tuners
- Chrome pickup and bridge covers
- Auxiliary strap button on the back of the headstock, and more.
Available in 3-Color Sunburst, Olympic White, Faded Sonic Blue and Seminole Red.